Centralized systems such as outdated online payment systems (Payeer, Perfect Money etc.), banks, fiat money are gradually giving way to free and independent decentralized financial systems as cryptocurrencies.
Tether (USDT) is the third largest cryptocurrency in terms of capitalization and the first in terms of trading volume in the world. The USDT’s price is always stable thanks to the peg to the US dollar. First, Tether was issued based on Bitcoin (OMNI protocol), later tokens based on Ethereum blockchain (ERC-20 protocol) and Tron (TRC-20 protocol) appeared. Since Bitcoin and Ethereum are often overloaded with high fees and slower transaction speeds, Tron-based tokens are the best choice.
- Advantages of Tether (USDT TRC-20)
- No commissions
- Fast transactions
- Ranked third by market capitalization
- Tether is 100% backed by USD reserves
- Widespread acceptance and popularity
How do I create a wallet?
In this article we will explain how to create a Tron wallet using the TRONLINK wallet as an example.
- Go to https://www.tronlink.org/
- Click on Chrome Extension button and you will be redirected to the chrome browser extension store
- Click on Add to Chrome button
- After installing the extension, click on the wallet icon in the upper right corner of the browser and launch it
- Set a strong password to access the extension and repeat the password. You will not be able to restore your password if you forget it
- Click on the "Create" button and enter the name of your wallet. The name will only be available to you
- Copy the mnemonic phrase. It is important to keep this information in a safe place as this is the only option to restore access to your wallet
- In the next window, the extension will ask you to select the words of the mnemonic phrase in the order you saved them. Put the words of the mnemonic phrase in the correct order
- Your throne wallet is ready to use
We hope this article will help you get started and use this popular cryptocurrency, not only on the Zion Finance platform, but also in your daily life.